Are you planning to enjoy a family gets together this winter, it is the right time you consider to rent chalet Val d’Isere and spend the best time in the Alps. There is no restriction here and you can spend your time mountaineering the vacation or skiing in the Chamonix Mont Blanc valley or stay as a group here.
Renting a mountain chalet for a weekend or even for an extended week, or now that you love the place, extend the stay for a month or fortnight. There are 4 stars certified chalets available featuring catered or self-catered facilities to rent chalet Val d’Isere. These are excellent places easily accommodating more than 9 people for sure and up to 15 guests on the maximum size.
You are certain to enjoy a comfortable, spacious and fully equipped mountain chalet featuring the best of the amenities right from an upscale kitchen, parking, central heating, best wireless routers, large lounge, DVD player, stereo, flat screen TV, 5 bedrooms, including 5 bathrooms and family bedrooms and 5 bathrooms).
Laundry is available with machines featuring washer and dryer to the guest. At extra cost, you can rent bed sheets, linen and towels.
During winter the snow enthusiasts rush to Val d’Isere and though there are many chalets available for rent, it is right to be an early bird and get your booking done. Rent chalet Vald’Isere located at the ski and snowboard slopes bottom are also lovely places to stay. Some chalets are closely located at a 5 minutes distance and however, there are many advantages of staying close to the ski valley such as:
- The chalets are well equipped and feature a gondola of 8- seater located ideally near the valley such as the Chamonix Mont Blanc valley.
- The beauty of such chalets is they are visually open, offering off-piste skiing in plenty from the ski area directly either from the Swiss side or the French side.
- Another asset is that they are located at a walking distance from the gondola and depending on the conditions of the snow, some ski slopes take you to the chalet back while riding or skiing. In case, you are extremely tired, there are all options to descend using the cable car.
- The chalets located at the gondola foot are the best place for beginners. This is because the ski school takes to reaching the village other end and brings them to the gondola back at the ski lesson ends.
- There is also the training facility as there is railway from Chamonix available to Martigny in Switzerland, while there are more two train station in Chef Lieu, close to the chalet taking 5 minutes walk and the other is at the Buet la Poya, from the village center, taking three kilometres and has the facility for beginners ski lifts.
Using the services of rent chalet Val d’Isere offers you the most pleasure of skiing as everything is close by, besides the skating rink.